EZ Stream Shipping Policy
EZ Stream processes all orders received on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or holidays on the next business day following that particular day. We ship out our orders via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Express Saver. These shipment methods take approximately 2-5 days for delivery once they have left our facility.
EZ Stream orders are shipped worldwide (excluding Russia and Mexico).
Once you place the order on ezstreambox.com you will receive an email confirming your order. This will show the shipping address, billing address and products that were ordered. If this email is correct, then there is no reason to contact EZ Stream. If there are any discrepancies on this email, please email Customer Support at email@example.com as soon as possible so we can fix the issue.
You will receive another email once your order has left our facility. In this email, you will see your tracking number and order contents. You will be able to track your order from the minute it leaves our facility to the moment it is delivered to your door.
We offer both Signature Required and Insurance for an extra fee. If you live in an area where you do not feel that your package will be safe if it is left on your doorstep, then we suggest upgrading your shipping to Signature Required and adding extra Insurance. If you package is lost during transit or does not show up on your doorstep like it should and YOU HAVE SIGNATURE REQUIRED AND INSURANCE, we will immediately send out another product to replace the missing one. IF YOU DO NOT CHOOSE THE SIGNATURE REQUIRED AND EXTRA INSURANCE and the product is "missing or stolen" EZ Stream IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOST ITEM(S). Please contact the carrier for further assistance or claims.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some answers to some frequently asked questions about shipping:
- When will my order ship? Orders are shipped as soon as possible. This time frame is normally the next business day, but can take a few extra days if we are extremely busy.
- How long will it take to get my order? Depending on if you reside in the US or Internationally. If you are in the US, 2-5 days is the average delivery times. If you are an international customer, 7-10 days.
- What shipping carriers do you use? We ship either USPS or FedEx depending on location and cost.
- How can I track my order? Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking number and carrier information. You can track your order on their website.
- Where do I enter my discount code? Once you have made it to the Checkout Page (not Cart), you will see a "Discount" box on the right hand side above the total. Input your discount code here and click "Apply".
- What are the shipping rates? All orders over $50.00 are free shipping. International orders are calculated at Checkout with real time costs.
- Where do you ship? Anywhere in the world, Except Russia and Israel (These countries customs send all of our packages directly back.)
- What about customs fees? It would be nearly impossible for us to calculate Customs Fees for every international order that we ship out, therefore, the fees are your responsibility. Make sure you know what you have to pay before you place your order with us.
- How can I change my order once it has been placed? There are two ways you can change your order once it have been placed. Call us at 1-877-207-9957 or email us at email@example.com. Be sure to reference your order number and we will be able to assist you.
- How do I return an item or get a refund? We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all boxes. If you are not satisfied within the first 30 days, either call us or email us and we will be happy to assist you with your return. We also have a 1 year warranty on our products, so if something happens and it stops working, call us or email us and we will take care of you!